Demodex is the most common microscopic ectoparasite found in human skin and is considered to play a role in the pathogenesis of ocular surface diseases such as chronic blepharitis, Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), dry eye when it comes to an infestation and affects especially contact lens wearers.
Blephademodex® combines the mechanical action with the potency of Terpinen-4-ol to cleanse away crusts, dandruffs, impurities and infectious agents on eyelids and eyelashes. Sodium Hyaluronate soothes and regenerates skin. Blephademodex® improves symptoms linked to demodex infection, such as itching, burning, dryness and lid margin inflammation. 1 box of Blephademodex® contains 30 sterile, perfume-free and preservative-free individual wipes for eyelid hygiene of sensitive eyelids and skin.
How to use?
- Open a sachet and unfold the pad included
- Place the pad on top of your index finger and wrap it around
- Keep your eye closed, gently apply the pad to eyelids and eyelashes roots
- Carefully massage eyelids with small circular movement and gently remove any crusts, dandruffs or secretions
- Keep your eyes closed for 15 seconds after application
- Repeat the above steps for another eye using a new pad
- Use once a day or up to twice a day, preferably in the evening for 4 weeks
- No need to rinse after use