HyalOne® contains high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, which is a natural polymer of glycosaminoglycan occurred in the joint cartilage and synovial fluid. HyalOne® is free from preservatives or other harmful chemicals. In patients with OA, the molecular weight and concentration of hyaluronic acid in the synovial fluid is lower than those with healthy joints. Hence, the protective effect is reduced. HyalOne® injection improves the property of synovial fluid. Therefore, pain and other symptoms can be relieved.
Treatment Results of HyalOne®:
- Effectively reliefs the pain in joints
- Alleviation of joint stiffness
- Improvement in joint mobility
- Reduction of joint effusion
- Reduces the usage of pain-killer medication
- Significantly delays the need of joint replacement surgery
Characteristics of HyalOne®:
- Only one injection for each treatment - simple and convenient
- High molecular weight sodium hyaluronate provides the joint with extra shock absorbing and lubricating effects
- Small volume of 4ml minimizes stress inside joints after injection
- Suitable for knee joints and hip joints
- The manufacturer has over 50 years of experience for research and development of hyaluronic acid
Dosage & Administration
Just one injection is needed for each HyalOne® treatment. The therapeutic effect can last from 6-12 months, depending on the severity of the disorder. Doctors may also recommend repeated treatment for best therapeutic result.