Breathing in clean air, start with nasal irrigation
Every one of us breathes in more than ten thousand liters of air every day. But it is not pure air, there are pollen, dust, mites, animal dander, molds spores, bacteria and viruses floating instead. When the nose is clogged with dirt, respiratory symptoms become unavoidable.
One of the most effective ways to prevent repeated contamination and infection of the respiratory tract is to remove from the nasal cavity those bacteria, viruses, dust and allergen etc. as well as to protect the mucus membrane, by the method of nasal irrigation.
NasalCare Nasal Irrigation System
- 100% made in USA
- Thoroughly cleanse the nasal cavity up to the sinus, washing away dust, allergen, and all other harmful particles
- Easy to use, suitable for children (above 5 years old) to elderly (including pregnant women)
Patented irrigation bottle
- Usually at least 200ml of solution is required for irrigating the nasal cavity. NasalCare provides 240ml for thorough irrigation, without trace of residues
- Patented dual-valve, anti-backflow design ensures that the solution will only flow into the nasal cavity and sinus, but not flowing back into the bottle. This special design prevents contamination of irritating solution and thus re-infection
Patented NasalCare Rinse Mix
- Composed of mineral rich sea salt (so called the natural disinfectant), critic acid/sodium citrate as buffering agent, and aloe vera as soothing agent
- Removes pollutants and irritants that adhere to the mucus membrane, and promotes cilia movement in regulated pattern, thus resuming the self-cleaning capability of the nasal cavity and reducing the chance of repeated contamination
- Does not contain any drug ingredients; no side effects
- Only contains natural ingredients
- Free from preservatives, iodine or latex
NasalCare is suitable for:
- Relieving symptoms of allergic rhinitis, hay fever, rhinitis, mucositis; and soothing nasal congestion.
- Post nasal or sinus radiation therapy; atrophic rhinitis, flushing of nasal secretion and crust; cleansing of nasal mucus membrane, flush for occupational inhalation of dust
- Preventing nosebleeds